Please note: This information is only relevant to members who have applied for the Associate Fraud Investigator Exam (Promotional) – Exam No. 0568. Due to the pandemic, DCAS cancelled this exam. Please follow the instructions below to take the new exam or request a refund.
Our records indicate that you applied for Associate Fraud Investigator (Pro), Exam No. 0568. As you know, this exam was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are pleased to announce that we have scheduled a new test date for this exam. Please see below for the next steps that you must take:
If you wish to remain a candidate for this exam, you do not need to pay the fee or submit fee waiver documentation again, but you must:
- When the application period for Associate Fraud Investigator (Pro), Exam No. 2552 opens on August 4, 2021, you must log into your OASys account and take the following steps:
- Login at www.nyc.gov/examsforjobs
- Select Exams at the top of the screen
iii. Locate Associate Fraud Investigator (Pro), Exam No. 2552 and click apply
- Acknowledge the NOE
- Confirm your identity
- Await the test date
- If you do not own or have access to a computer with Internet access, you may come to our Computer-based Testing & Application Centers (CTACs) and use our computers dedicated to this purpose. Please see the appointment scheduling information in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to learn how to make an appointment to use our computers.
- Any appeal you may have submitted to the Committee on Manifest Errors for Associate Fraud Investigator (Pro), Exam No. 0568 is cancelled along with the exam, and you will not receive a response on this appeal.
- If you do not wish to remain a candidate for this exam and you paid the application fee, you must:
- Request a refund in writing to OASys@dcas.nyc.gov and your request must include:
- Full name
- Exam Title, and Exam Number
iii. Confirmation Number, Profile ID, and/or the last four-digits of your SSN
- Your refund request must be received by August 24, 2021, and we will not begin processing refunds until September 1, 2021. Please note that due to the volume of refund requests DCAS expects to receive, it will take approximately 6 weeks to process your refund.
If you have any issues accessing your account or updating your information in your Profile, you may call or email the OASys help desk at 212-386-1708 or OASys@dcas.nyc.gov. Please note that the help desk is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
DCAS, Bureau of Examinations